sâmbătă, 16 septembrie 2017

Harry Dean Stanton RIP

Paris, Texas, Alien, Repo Man, Christine, Escape from New York, Cool Hand Luke, Wild at Heart. Over 100 films. Country troubadour. Heavy smoker. Jack's buddy, Coppola's friend, David Lynch's man. He was 91. And  in the new Twin Peaks.  Goodbye Harry Dean...Image result for harry dean stanton
My Homage to HDS at  Cinemateca Patria in Brasov through October (all cult films on Tuesdays).
Harry Dean was made famous also by this song from 1989 by Debbie Harry: I Want That Man
                                          "I want to dance with Harry Dean
                                            Drive through Texas in a black limousine
                                           I want a piece of heaven 'fore I die"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu