miercuri, 14 noiembrie 2012

Keith speaks (again :)

din noul Uncut, un interviu despre Rolling Stones si noul turneu si o discutie cu incorijibilul Keef :)
Noile piese de pe compilatia de 50 de ani GRRR !, Doom and Gloom aici si One More Shot aici



What’s your favourite Keith Richards story?
I didn’t mind the monkey glands, because I planted that. I was going to Heathrow on my way to Switzerland. I was going to a clinic, by the way, to get myself cleaned up, but I threw out blood changes and monkey glands because I was being followed to the plane by the Street of Shame. Lovely how they stick, isn’t it? Like the one about snorting my dad. You buggers will fall for anything.

What are you listening to at the moment?
I like blues. Some country music. I don’t listen to what’s going on. I don’t like CDs, quite honestly. They sound tinny, to me. I’ve not even heard The Arctic Monkeys. I know of them, but I don’t know anything they’ve done. I didn’t like Oasis, I didn’t like the Sex Pistols, I don’t like any of those English rock’n’roll bands. They’re all fucking crap.

So you weren’t at the Led Zeppelin reunion...
They had one? Well, well done Jimmy and Robert. Fuck off. “Stairway To Heaven” don’t make it for me, baby. I’d rather have “Honey Bee”, by Muddy Waters. And Jimmy will know what I mean.
:>
mai jos urmeaza Jagger.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu