joi, 5 aprilie 2007

Sweet Keith of mine

4 aprilie 2007
sau Sweet Keith of youth, sau still smokin' (Cheech...) cum vreti aka as U like, cum zice Tarantino, pt că am citit că el este reincarnarea bardului din Stratford upon Avon...



Kids should not do drugs” zice Keith, Denis Leary replică , “Keith says that. Sure Keith. That’s because you did em all. We have to wait til you die and smoke your ashes." Ceea ce era o glumă morbidă (pe No Cure for cancer, în 1992), acum e pe bune, ştire (apropos de isteria mediatică cu concertul Rolling Stones(după ce aflu că s-au blocat serverele, că abonaţii vodafone n-au putut face nimic prin sms, marţi trei aprilie s-au pus în vînzare la Diverta şi s-au dat like there was no tomorrow)



imdb news: Richards: "I Snorted My Dad"



Rolling Stones star Keith Richards has stunned fans by revealing he once snorted his father's ashes, mixed with cocaine. The 63-year-old guitarist, who has long been associated with all manner of substance abuse, has told Britain's Nme his most bizarre drug-taking session came after his father Bert died in 2002. He says, "He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow. My dad wouldn't have cared. It went down pretty well, and I'm still alive." Richards accepts he should be one of rock's casualties - but luck and an amazing constitution has kept him alive. He adds, "I've no pretensions about immortality. I'm the same as everyone... just kind of lucky. I was number one on the 'Who's likely to die' list for 10 years. I mean, I was really disappointed when I fell off the list."


shi iată aici linkul la interviul complet de la NME (New Musical Express) de unde s-a luat informaţia legată de tata lui Keith. Chestiile cu stricnina sau picioarele desfăcute ale femeilor sunt chiar mai fun. (thx to John)

cine e celmai cool rock star de pe planetă?

"ME !"

Keith rulez !!!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu